R-E-S-O-L-U-T-I-O-N, welcome to the New Year. It’s your time to win at weight loss and becoming confident again.
Let’s start with building up your confidence: confidence- a feeling of self-assurance arising from one’s appreciation of one’s abilities or qualities. Start within and telling yourself, success in the process is yours for the asking and energy you put into it. Envision yourself crossing the finish line. How happy is that feeling? Was it worth it? Are you more radiant and confident? Keep that confident feeling as you start with the vision you just created when crossing the finish line to your weight loss goals. Now, let’s begin our journey.
Jeremiah 9:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The success of this guide is achieved with daily practice and meditations. I highly recommend it if you’re seeking more confidence in your life. If you want to begin a weight management objective but don’t know where to start. If you’ve attempted weight improvement, but you have lost your momentum. This guide is for you if you need to forgive yourself for choices you’ve made and wanted to find a path forward. Please know that you can always begin, again.
Recommended Steps For Results: The New Resolution For Attracting Weight Loss And Adding Confidence Into Your Life
1. Love yourself – embrace who you are. Create powerful words and phrases to say to yourself. Each day and throughout the day, do a reminder to self, “ confidence is good for me, and it is paired with magnificent food choices.”
2. Brighten yourself – look deep inside yourself and identify any darkness that’s holding you captive. Are there people who are negative or create drama, only keeping your spirit down? It’s not easy; however you have to remove yourself from those things and people who aren’t a part of your reminder to self,” confidence is good for me, and it is paired with magnificent surroundings.”
3. Reminder to yourself – be sincere and honest. As you have repeated the reminder to self on a regular basis, is this really what you’re seeking? Be real to your person and decide on who and what you want. In your quiet time write or create a vision board of your path to confidence. Imagine the body and healthfulness you want. Keep this image in your mind and heart as you work out. You’ll be glad to cross the finish line.
4. Patience with yourself – you should be feeling different at this point. There should be a sense of guidance and direction. If you’re not happy with where you are, start over. It’s important to say that nothing is a one size fit all and know that you can make other choices and go on another path. Don’t become dismayed if you’re not where you want to be at this point. Always know, you can customize, modify, and experiment with other choices.
5. Embrace yourself – it’s been said that our thoughts are messages that our hearts hold on to. As you walk in confidence, it attracts like-mindedness. Light draws more light. One of the best feelings is when another person see your light and runs to embrace it. Reminder to self- confidence is good for me and it is paired with high strength. Your strength is where your heart is. Keep believing in yourself and appreciating who you are.
6. Highlight yourself – by acknowledging daily gratitude. Since you’ve started this journey how far have you come? It doesn’t matter how big or how small, be thankful for this experience.
7. Live yourself- forgive yourself – for what you think you’ve done or not done. “At every moment, you had your reasons for all of your actions and decisions. You’ve always done the best that you could do.” ( Doreen Virtue)
With these guided steps you should see your confidence soar. With these steps, you should be able to go forward with the desires of your heart. I believe that our level of confidence is an excellent determinant of our successes in life. That’s why I wanted to offer steps to build your self-esteem and improve your confidence. So you want to be a better person, recite the confidence quotes. You’re serious about your health and weight maintenance, a reminder to self,” confidence is good for me, and it is paired with a magnificent spirit .”
The success of this guide is achieved with daily practice and prayer. I highly recommend it for The New Resolution For Attracting Weight Loss And Adding Confidence Into Your Life