Today is your day. How will you value it? How important is it to you? Is it important because it’s your birthday, your anniversary, a new beginning, a setback? Whatever today is, embrace it, celebrate it, because once it’s over it’s over. You will never get today back. Live each moment with appreciation and blessings.
This article is for those who are thankful for today. This is a celebration moment for all who woke up happy. This is also for those who are somewhat dismayed, I’m here to say: Psalm 30:5 –
“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”
So, cheer up my sister, live in the sunshine today.
Download This Week’s Free Wallpaper!
Cheer up today, by becoming less sad. Cheer up with the excitement of living your best life today.
“You have today, yesterday is gone and tomorrow is In the future. Here are some suggestions to add cheer to your cheering up purpose.”
WAYS TO ADD CHEER TODAY.
1. Enjoy your animal- studies show that petting and cuddling with your pet ( service animal) promotes feel-good hormones. These hormones release oxytocin, serotonin, and prolactin.
2. Have a warm drink – a 2008 study of the British area found that hot beverages can promote warm feelings.
3. Read positive material – leer material positivo (Spanish) healthyhustleandheart.com
4. Call people you love – gent que amas ( Spanish ) keep in touch with those you love and who loves you. Dear friends and family are your best cheering squad. They won’t be bothered by a 2am call to help bring balance to your life,
5. Be creative -creativo (Spanish) creatif -( French) keep those creative juices flowing. You may be one step away from a masterpiece.
6. Cheerful music- frohliche Musik (German) -music triggers the release of dopamine, so in some way, you can become addicted to music. Shout out to Beethoven.
7. Be happy for today. This is your day, so be present and make it count.
Each week it is our desire at Healthy Hustle & Heart that you like, comment and subscribe. This is the site to add more wellness, healthfulness, delicious recipes, coffee talks and overall well being. Thank you for being apart of this site, and we will see you next week.