- 6 large green peppers
- 1 lb of cooked chicken (shredded)
- 16oz of pasta
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of pepper
- 1 cup of Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- Torilla chips (optional)
- Preheat to 350 degrees.
- Wash and halve bell peppers. Remove seeds.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper inside of bell pepper.
- Combine cooked chicken, tomato and cheese into a mixture.
- Set aside a small portion of the mixture to add to the pasta.
- In shallow pan, place sliced bell peppers, add chicken mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Add the remaining chicken mixture to cooked pasta.
- Garnish with jalapeño peppers, serve and enjoy.
Easy cooking, easy enjoying!